- How old is the home?
- How many owners has the home had?
- What is the general status of the building?
- How old is the roof? Paint? Carpet? Plumbing? Electrical? Etc.
- Are there any known problems with the home or property?
- Is the property in a flood plane?
- What is the neighborhood like?
- How are the neighbors?
- What is the school district?
- How much are the property taxes?
- How much are the utilities (monthly average)?
- Has there been a recent appraisal? If so, how much did the home appraise for?
- Has there been a recent Comparative Market Evaluation? If so, what were the results?
- What appliances are included? What condition are they in?
- How old is the furnace? Air conditioner?
- How old is the water heater? What size is it?
- Are there any seller incentives? (Cash back at closing; closing costs; carpet, paint or roof allowances; etc.)
- How much earnest money (deposit money) does the seller want?
- Would the seller consider an owner contract, lease, or rental option?
- How long of an escrow does the seller want?
- Would the seller consider an early occupation of the home, or allow you access to prepare the property for occupancy?
Walla Walla Real Estate Company
All Rights Reserved, 2017